MLSJOBLISTINGS-L Archives

Medical Laboratory Sciences Job Announcements

MLSJOBLISTINGS-L@LISTSERV.WICHITA.EDU

Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2023 15:19:26 +0000
Job description
Come work in a vibrant and growing small-town hospital where we work as a team to care for our patients. Our vision is to be the "Best Small Hospital in Kansas." Come work for a hospital that was named a "Top 100 Community Hospital" by Chartis Center for Rural Health in 2023.Experience the Mercy Hospital difference!
We are offering a sign-on bonus for this position for qualified new hires.
Competitive Wages for a flexible work schedule:

  *   Shared on-call time
  *   Positive work environment
  *   Flexibility and variety in daily tasks
Responsibilities include:

  *   Performing chemistry, hematology, coagulation, and urinalysis lab testing
  *   Blood bank
  *   Reference-lab blood draws (Long-term care and Rehab facilities)
  *   Ability to be in Moundridge, Kansas within 20 minutes to fulfill call duties, or willing to room overnight at the hospital (private quarters available).
The following education/experience is required:

  *   MLT associate degree (or higher)
  *   ASCP Board certification
  *   Laboratory experience is a plus, but we will train the right MLT graduate.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:

  *   Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
  *   Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
  *   Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $20.40 per hour
Benefits:

  *   401(k) matching
  *   Dental insurance
  *   Employee discount
  *   Flexible schedule
  *   Health insurance
  *   Paid time off
  *   Retirement plan
Schedule:

  *   Holidays
  *   Monday to Friday
  *   On call
  *   Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:

  *   Moundridge, KS 67107: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Application Question(s):

  *   Must be able to report to hospital within 20 minutes to cover call, or be willing room at the hospital (quarters provided by employer).
Education:

  *   Associate (Required)
License/Certification:

  *   M (ASCP) (Preferred)
Sign on bonus: $1000  Mercy will pay the first $500 on the first paycheck and $500 upon 90 days of work completion.

Indeed Link
Medical Laboratory Technician, Moundridge, KS - Job Details | Indeed.com<https://employers.indeed.com/jobs/view?id=5a2caa5406b1&employerJobId=aXJpOi8vYXBpcy5pbmRlZWQuY29tL0VtcGxveWVySm9iL2VlNDFiYjc2LWI4MTEtNGZlOS04NmE0LTcwZjZmM2Q2N2RjMA%3D%3D&from=%3Ffrom%3Dgnav-empcenter>

Thank you.
Fernetta Phillips
Human Resource Manager/Administrative Assistant, Mercy Hospital

Phone: 620-345-6391 Ext. 205

P.O. Box 180
218 East Pack St.
Moundridge, KS 67107