Lots of job opening everywhere! Below are many openings in numerous areas around the United States. The openings are broken up into Generalist positions, Chemistry-, Hematology-, Blood Bank-, and Micro-specific positions. Scroll all the way down to see them all. Andrea Costello is with K.A. Recruiting and wanted to share this information with our MLS gradates:

I have worked with students from your MLS program in the past and just wanted to reach out in case any of your students/alumni are looking for a permanent and full time laboratory position!

As a reminder, all of our positions are permanent. As such, they all offer highly competitive hourly rates, opportunities for growth and advancement and comprehensive benefits packages! Benefits include (but are not limited to):

·       Healthcare, Dental and Pharmacy Benefits

·       403(B) and 401(K) Options

·       Generous PTO and Holiday Time Off

·       Tuition Reimbursement

·       Sign On Bonus and/or Relocation Assistance

I have highlighted all of our entry level positions below.  If any of your students/alumni are interested please let them know to email an updated resume to [log in to unmask] or call/text 617-746-2745  . Or if more convenient, they can schedule a time to speak with me using my calendar: Andrea's Calendar.

* If they are not interested in these locations/positions but are looking for a position, please let me know! I am currently working with over 1,000 hospitals & laboratories across the United States so probably have something that would be a good fit! Just let me know what they are looking for and I can perform a free and confidential job search! *

Generalist MT/MLS or MLT Positions

Alabama – Southern – MT/MLT– 3x12 Nights

Alabama – Southern – MT/MLT – Evening Shift

Alaska – Coastal – MLT/MT – Any Shift

Alaska – Coastal – Lead Technologist

Arizona – Southeast – MT/MLT – 5x8

Arizona – Western – MT/MLT – Multiple Shifts Available!

California – Western – Clinical Laboratory Scientist – License Required

Colorado – Eastern – MT/MLT

Connecticut – Southern – MT/MLT Generalist – 2nd Shift – ASCP Required

Delaware – Medical Technologist/MLT – Multiple Shifts Available

Florida – Southeast – MT – BS and FL License Required

Florida – Southern – MT/MLT – FL License Required

Florida – Tampa Area – MT – BS and FL License Required

Georgia – Atlanta Area – MT/MLS – BS Required

Georgia – Central – MT/MLS – BS Required

Idaho – Eastern – MT/MLT – 7on/7off Shift

Idaho – Western - MT/Point of Care – DAY SHIFT 5x8, 4x10 or 3x12

Illinois – Greater Chicago – MT/MLT – Nights

Indiana – Northern – MT/MLT – Evening or Nights

Indiana – Indianapolis – MT/MLT – All Shifts – FT and PT!

Maine - Northern - MT/MLT

Maryland - Eastern - Medical Technologist/ MLT

Massachusetts – Greater Boston – Medical Technologist – ASCP Required

Michigan – Central – MT/MLT – 7on/7off Nights

Minnesota - Central - MT/MLT

Montana – Eastern – MT/MLT

North Carolina – Greensboro/High Point – MT/MLT

North Carolina – Southern – MT/MLT

Nevada - Northern – MT/MLT

New Hampshire – Central – Medical Technologist/MLT – All Shifts Available!

New Hampshire – Northern – Medical Technologist with Micro

New Hampshire – Southern – Medical Technologist/MLT – 1st Shift

New Mexico – Southern – MT/MLT – Shift Flexible!

New York – Central – CLT – NYS Required

New York – Hudson Valley – CLT – NYS License Required

New York – Long Island – CLT – NYS License Required

New York – New York – CLT – BS or AS Degree – NYS Required

New York – Western – CLT – Evenings or Nights– NYS License Required

Ohio – Central – MT/MLT – Evening or Nights

Oklahoma – Southwestern – MT/MLT – Nights

Oregon – Central – MT/MLT – Float

Oregon – Northeast – Medical Technologist/MLT

Oregon – West – Medical Technologist – 5x8, 4x10 or 3x12

Pennsylvania – Southeastern – Medical Technologist/MLT – All Shifts Available!

*Uncertified (but experienced) laboratory professionals will be considered*

Rhode Island – Medical Technologist/MLT – 1st or 2nd Shift

Tennessee – Central – MT/MLT – Evenings or Nights – Must be located in TN!

Tennessee – Central – MLS/MT – All Shifts!

Texas- Western – MT/MLT – 3x12 – Shift Flexible!

Utah – Northeast – MT/MLT

Utah - Western - MT/MLS - Night Shift

Virginia – Northern – Medical Technologist

Virginia – Virginia Beach – Medical Technologist/MLT – All Shifts!

Vermont – Medical Technologist/MLT – Days or Nights

Washington – Central – MLS/MLT

West Virginia – Medical Technologist/MLT – Days

Wyoming – Western – MLS/MT/MLT – 4x10 Days

Hematology & Blood Bank/Transfusion Services

Florida – Southeast – Blood Bank Supervisor – Days – FL License Required

Michigan – Central – Hematology/Oncology MT/MLT – Nights

New Hampshire – Hematology MT/MLT – All Shifts

New York – Central – Blood Bank CLT – NYS Required

New York – Hudson Valley /Westchester– Blood Bank CLT – NYS License Required

New York – Blood Bank CLT – NYS License Required

New York – Long Island – Hematology CLT – NYS License Required

New York – New York –Blood Bank CLT – NYS Required – PT or FT

New York – Western – Blood Bank CLT – Evenings or Nights– PT or FT

North Carolina – Blood Bank Supervisor – Days

Pennsylvania – Southeastern – Transfusion Services/Blood Bank Tech – Days or Evenings

Rhode Island – Hematology MT/MLT – 2nd Shift

Tennessee – Central – Hematology MT/MLT – Days or Evenings

Virginia – Transfusion Services MT/MLT – All Shifts!

Chemistry

New Hampshire – Chemistry MT/MLT – All Shifts

New York – Capital Region – Chemistry CLT – Evening or Night

New York – Central – Chemistry CLT – 2nd Shift

New York – Long Island – Chemistry CLT

Tennessee – Central – Chemistry or Special Chemistry MT/MLT – Days

Microbiology

Alabama – Southern - Microbiology Supervisor – BS Required

Indiana – Central – Microbiology MT/MLT – Nights

New Hampshire – Microbiology MT/MLT – All Shifts

New York – Capital Region – Microbiology CLT – Evening or Night

New York – Central – Microbiology CLT – 2nd Shift

New York – Long Island – Microbiology CLT- Evening or Night

New York – New York – Microbiology CLT

Pennsylvania – Southeastern – Microbiology MT/MLT – 1 FT/1 PT

Rhode Island – Microbiology MT/MLT

Tennessee – Central – Microbiology MT/MLT – Nights

Virginia – Microbiology MT/MLT – Days

Virginia – Senior/Lead Microbiology Technologist – BS Required – Day

Andrea Costello

Associate Vice President

Client Relationship Manager

K.A. Recruiting, Inc.