Lots of job opening everywhere! Below are many openings in numerous areas around the United States. The openings are broken up into Generalist positions, Chemistry-, Hematology-, Blood Bank-, and Micro-specific positions. Scroll all the way down to see them all. Andrea Costello is with K.A. Recruiting and wanted to share this information with our MLS gradates:
I have worked with students from your MLS program in the past and just wanted to reach out in case any of your students/alumni are looking for a permanent and full time laboratory position!
As a reminder, all of our positions are permanent. As such, they all offer highly competitive hourly rates, opportunities for growth and advancement and comprehensive benefits packages! Benefits include (but are not limited to):
*       Healthcare, Dental and Pharmacy Benefits
*       403(B) and 401(K) Options
*       Generous PTO and Holiday Time Off
*       Tuition Reimbursement
*       Sign On Bonus and/or Relocation Assistance
I have highlighted all of our entry level positions below.  If any of your students/alumni are interested please let them know to email an updated resume to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or call/text 617-746-2745  . Or if more convenient, they can schedule a time to speak with me using my calendar: Andrea's Calendar<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/calendly.com/andreaka__;!!BGzDckPHMvi5!2zBBQqYWhbSDVsqEr_6QFfoscx37FK0-on3_qITFaCQqn93sPsr1tmuZyGDXNyFTVemuxEr8O9_F3toGPvKvSAcv$>.
* If they are not interested in these locations/positions but are looking for a position, please let me know! I am currently working with over 1,000 hospitals & laboratories across the United States so probably have something that would be a good fit! Just let me know what they are looking for and I can perform a free and confidential job search! *

Generalist MT/MLS or MLT Positions
Alabama - Southern - MT/MLT- 3x12 Nights
Alabama - Southern - MT/MLT - Evening Shift
Alaska - Coastal - MLT/MT - Any Shift
Alaska - Coastal - Lead Technologist
Arizona - Southeast - MT/MLT - 5x8
Arizona - Western - MT/MLT - Multiple Shifts Available!
California - Western - Clinical Laboratory Scientist - License Required
Colorado - Eastern - MT/MLT
Connecticut - Southern - MT/MLT Generalist - 2nd Shift - ASCP Required
Delaware - Medical Technologist/MLT - Multiple Shifts Available
Florida - Southeast - MT - BS and FL License Required
Florida - Southern - MT/MLT - FL License Required
Florida - Tampa Area - MT - BS and FL License Required
Georgia - Atlanta Area - MT/MLS - BS Required
Georgia - Central - MT/MLS - BS Required
Idaho - Eastern - MT/MLT - 7on/7off Shift
Idaho - Western - MT/Point of Care - DAY SHIFT 5x8, 4x10 or 3x12
Illinois - Greater Chicago - MT/MLT - Nights
Indiana - Northern - MT/MLT - Evening or Nights
Indiana - Indianapolis - MT/MLT - All Shifts - FT and PT!
Maine - Northern - MT/MLT
Maryland - Eastern - Medical Technologist/ MLT
Massachusetts - Greater Boston - Medical Technologist - ASCP Required
Michigan - Central - MT/MLT - 7on/7off Nights
Minnesota - Central - MT/MLT
Montana - Eastern - MT/MLT
North Carolina - Greensboro/High Point - MT/MLT
North Carolina - Southern - MT/MLT
Nevada - Northern - MT/MLT
New Hampshire - Central - Medical Technologist/MLT - All Shifts Available!
New Hampshire - Northern - Medical Technologist with Micro
New Hampshire - Southern - Medical Technologist/MLT - 1st Shift
New Mexico - Southern - MT/MLT - Shift Flexible!
New York - Central - CLT - NYS Required
New York - Hudson Valley - CLT - NYS License Required
New York - Long Island - CLT - NYS License Required
New York - New York - CLT - BS or AS Degree - NYS Required
New York - Western - CLT - Evenings or Nights- NYS License Required
Ohio - Central - MT/MLT - Evening or Nights
Oklahoma - Southwestern - MT/MLT - Nights
Oregon - Central - MT/MLT - Float
Oregon - Northeast - Medical Technologist/MLT
Oregon - West - Medical Technologist - 5x8, 4x10 or 3x12
Pennsylvania - Southeastern - Medical Technologist/MLT - All Shifts Available!
*Uncertified (but experienced) laboratory professionals will be considered*
Rhode Island - Medical Technologist/MLT - 1st or 2nd Shift
Tennessee - Central - MT/MLT - Evenings or Nights - Must be located in TN!
Tennessee - Central - MLS/MT - All Shifts!
Texas- Western - MT/MLT - 3x12 - Shift Flexible!
Utah - Northeast - MT/MLT
Utah - Western - MT/MLS - Night Shift
Virginia - Northern - Medical Technologist
Virginia - Virginia Beach - Medical Technologist/MLT - All Shifts!
Vermont - Medical Technologist/MLT - Days or Nights
Washington - Central - MLS/MLT
West Virginia - Medical Technologist/MLT - Days
Wyoming - Western - MLS/MT/MLT - 4x10 Days

Hematology & Blood Bank/Transfusion Services
Florida - Southeast - Blood Bank Supervisor - Days - FL License Required
Michigan - Central - Hematology/Oncology MT/MLT - Nights
New Hampshire - Hematology MT/MLT - All Shifts
New York - Central - Blood Bank CLT - NYS Required
New York - Hudson Valley /Westchester- Blood Bank CLT - NYS License Required
New York - Blood Bank CLT - NYS License Required
New York - Long Island - Hematology CLT - NYS License Required
New York - New York -Blood Bank CLT - NYS Required - PT or FT
New York - Western - Blood Bank CLT - Evenings or Nights- PT or FT
North Carolina - Blood Bank Supervisor - Days
Pennsylvania - Southeastern - Transfusion Services/Blood Bank Tech - Days or Evenings
Rhode Island - Hematology MT/MLT - 2nd Shift
Tennessee - Central - Hematology MT/MLT - Days or Evenings
Virginia - Transfusion Services MT/MLT - All Shifts!

Chemistry
New Hampshire - Chemistry MT/MLT - All Shifts
New York - Capital Region - Chemistry CLT - Evening or Night
New York - Central - Chemistry CLT - 2nd Shift
New York - Long Island - Chemistry CLT
Tennessee - Central - Chemistry or Special Chemistry MT/MLT - Days

Microbiology
Alabama - Southern - Microbiology Supervisor - BS Required
Indiana - Central - Microbiology MT/MLT - Nights
New Hampshire - Microbiology MT/MLT - All Shifts
New York - Capital Region - Microbiology CLT - Evening or Night
New York - Central - Microbiology CLT - 2nd Shift
New York - Long Island - Microbiology CLT- Evening or Night
New York - New York - Microbiology CLT
Pennsylvania - Southeastern - Microbiology MT/MLT - 1 FT/1 PT
Rhode Island - Microbiology MT/MLT
Tennessee - Central - Microbiology MT/MLT - Nights
Virginia - Microbiology MT/MLT - Days
Virginia - Senior/Lead Microbiology Technologist - BS Required - Day

Andrea Costello
Associate Vice President
Client Relationship Manager

K.A. Recruiting, Inc.