Weblink: https://www.pk4laboratories.com/

WHAT WE DO
PK4 Laboratories uses our proprietary high-yield procedure to isolate PBMCs with an emphasis on high viability and recovery. As the only national network of PBMC processing labs, we work directly with research clinics and pharmaceutical sponsors to process and store cells in accordance with sponsor-provided methodology and criteria.

Dear Medical Laboratory Science Team,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Madison Klein, and I'm the Senior Project Manager at PK4 Laboratories, a leading provider of PBMC processing for clinical research trials based in Wichita, KS. We also have operations spanning across various nationwide laboratories including Las Vegas, NV, Tempe, AZ, Lexington, KY, Detroit, MI, Orlando, FL and plans to expand later this year.

PK4 Laboratories is known for its commitment to quality, precision, and innovation. We pride ourselves on facilitating critical research and contributing to advancements in healthcare through our specialized services. Our team of dedicated professionals ensures that we deliver the highest standards of service to our clients consistently.

Currently, we are expanding our team and seeking a full-time analyst to join us. We believe that your institution, renowned for its high-caliber graduates, could be an excellent source of potential candidates. If you know of any graduates or students who might be interested and qualified for this position, we would greatly appreciate your recommendations.

We also understand the importance of providing practical experience for those still studying. Therefore, we are open to part-time employees and interns who wish to gain hands-on experience in a dynamic and professional environment.

Please feel free to share our contact information with any potential candidates, or they can directly send their resumes to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thank you for your time and assistance. We look forward to potentially welcoming some of your talented students or alumni to our team.

Best regards,

Madison Klein, MHS, PA-C
Senior Project Manager
PK4 Laboratories, Inc.<https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pk4laboratories.com%2F&data=05%7C02%7Cmls%40wichita.edu%7Cc3f61153457a4da4053508dc2c064f69%7Ce05b6b3f19804b248637580771f44dee%7C0%7C0%7C638433654561396567%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C20000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=g7UOAKMIMRHCfje761WzdoyQ08MHPVB7s8Q8N45KMBQ%3D&reserved=0>
(316) 619-5321 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>