Job description

Come work in a vibrant and growing small-town hospital where we work as a team to care for our patients. Our vision is to be the "Best Small Hospital in Kansas." Come work for a hospital that was named a "Top 100 Community Hospital" by Chartis Center for Rural Health in 2023.Experience the Mercy Hospital difference!

We are offering a sign-on bonus for this position for qualified new hires.

Competitive Wages for a flexible work schedule:

Responsibilities include:

The following education/experience is required:

This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:

Job Type: Full-time

Salary: From $20.40 per hour

Benefits:

Schedule:

Ability to commute/relocate:

Application Question(s):

Education:

License/Certification:

Sign on bonus: $1000  Mercy will pay the first $500 on the first paycheck and $500 upon 90 days of work completion.

Indeed Link

Medical Laboratory Technician, Moundridge, KS - Job Details | Indeed.com

Thank you.

Fernetta Phillips

Human Resource Manager/Administrative Assistant, Mercy Hospital

Phone: 620-345-6391 Ext. 205

Email: [log in to unmask]

P.O. Box 180

218 East Pack St.

Moundridge, KS 67107

Mercy Hospital - Moundridge Ks ~ We Care