My name is Rob Fornshell and I am part of the Pathology Recruitment Team with the Mass General Brigham (MGB) Health System located in Boston, Massachusetts. We are a large non-profit organization including Mass General Hospital, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, and other specialty and community hospitals and healthcare services.

I would like to share our current flier for Medical Technologists/Scientists, and a brochure outlining our system and openings. We have a wide variety of opportunities and are currently offering a $10K sign on bonus as well as relocation packages!

If you know of anyone who may be interested, or if there is a better way we may share our positions within your organization and/or become involved in virtual hiring events, please let us know. Our team would love to connect with your organization.

Thank you!

Robert Fornshell
Talent Sourcing Partner

Mass General Brigham
399 Revolution Drive, Suite 245, Somerville, MA 02145

T 203-885-6791

https://www.linkedin.com/in/robertfornshell/

www.massgeneralbrigham.org/careers