We are a very busy 8 provider multi-specialty clinic with an in-office lab. We have 4 physician owners and 4 nurse practitioners, specializing in Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. We have multiple positions available within our clinic, but I am reaching out today for our lab positions specifically.

Please find the attached flyer for laboratory positions that we have available. We would love the opportunity to reach the students in the MLS program at Wichita State University. I am available by phone or email if anyone is wanting more information or has questions.

Janna Schmitt

Office Manager

Beloit Medical Center, P.A.

(785)738-2246