You don't often get email from [log in to unmask]. Learn why this is important

https://careers.saintlukeskc.org/jobs/search?page=1&dropdown_field_1_uids%5B%5D=763d90a7dbf9d7d6617ff9f2358d2280&query=

As graduations approach, I would like to make your students aware of the opportunities for jobs in the Saint Luke's Health System. Saint Luke's has 8 hospitals in eastern Kansas and western Missouri ranging in size from a 12-bed rural hospital to the main campus at Saint Luke's Hospital which has more than 60 medical specialties. As with most hospitals in the country Saint Luke's has a number of open positions.

Above I have attached a link to the Saint Luke's Health System careers page. I would appreciate if you would forward this to your students.

Margie Bunnel, MT(ASCP)

Laboratory Manager

Anderson County Hospital

421 S. Maple, PO Box 309

Garnett, KS 66032

785-204-8090

Saint Luke's Health System Confidentiality Notice