To Whom it may concern,

I am the Laboratory Manager of a critical access hospital in Seneca Kansas, located just an hour north of Topeka. Nemaha Valley Community Hospital is a rural hospital that provides services for patients in the surround communities. We offer a very competitive salary and benefits and are looking to fill a dayshift position.

CAREERS – Nemaha Valley Community Hospital (recruitingbypaycor.com)

Medical Technologist or Technician:  Full-Time, Part-Time, or PRN, position will also take call. MT, MLS, or MLT Certification required.  As a professional medical technologist or technician, you will be responsible for performing laboratory tests and analytical processes order to help determine the state of a patient’s health. This information will be used to diagnose, treat, and prevent diseases in the clinical setting. You will also be providing medical information to a variety of organizations and establishments. You must be proficient in phlebotomy and familiar with medical terminology, quality control procedures, procedure manuals, and equipment maintenance.

Competitive wages.

Full-Time status will receive a benefit package which includes health insurance with dental, pension plan, and paid holidays.   EOE.

Thanks!

Kate Bauerle

Laboratory Director

Nemaha Valley Community Hospital